- Log in to your account
- In the My Products & Services tab under the My Domain Names section, click Edit DNS.
- On the next page in the grey box on the right side, click Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Enter your name servers in the space provided. ( ns01.spotontechsupportllc.com and ns02.spotontechsupportllc.com are the ones you will use when your hosting is with us)
- Click Continue when finished making changes.
- Click Apply Changes on the next screen to finalize your new name servers.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have made changes to your name servers at the registrar there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.
- 0 Users Found This Useful